HOW YOU MAY BECOME A MEMBER
1. By Profession of Faith and Baptism: If you will receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord and follow Him in baptism by immersion, we welcome you into our fellowship.
2. By Letter: As a Baptist whose membership is elsewhere we welcome you into our church family should God lead you here. We will take care of writing for your church letter.
3. By Statement: If your church membership records are not available for a transfer of membership or if you have received Christ as your Savior and then were baptized by immersion in another denomination we will accept you upon your statement of Faith.
4. By Watchcare: As a student whose membership is elsewhere we welcome you into our church family under “Watchcare.” Your letter will not be transferred, we will notify your church that we will watch over you while you are away from home.
There’s plenty of room in our family for you.
Come and join us!
Bill Rigsby, Pastor
Choir Practice ……5:30 pm
Deaf Ministry Bible Study...6:45 pm
Youth Bible Study ….. 6:45 pm
Adult Prayer Meeting/Bible Study … 6:45 pm
Preschool Mission Friends ….. 6:45 pm
RA’s & GA’s ….. 6:45 pm
Men’s Bible Study ….. 7:30 am
Call us at:(864) 225-2575,
Fax (864) 225-2181
Visit our web site at: www.northandersonbaptist.com
Sunday School ….. 9:15 am
Deaf Ministry Sunday School...9:15 am
Pastor’s Prayer Meeting……..10:20 am
Morning Worship ..… 10:30 am
Choir Practice ……4:45 pm
Bible Drill & Bible Buddies…5 pm
(Fall - Spring)
Small Groups.…………6 pm
(Fall - Spring)
Deaf Ministry Small Group…(TBA)
Men’s Bible Study ….. 9:00 am
You are invited and encouraged to become a part of our exciting fellowship here at North Anderson Baptist Church.
There are programs and ministries for every member of your family.
Do you know “How To Get To Heaven” from Anderson, SC? Join us at one of the
below service times and we will introduce you to Jesus, the only way to heaven.
God’s Gifted Hands Prayer Shawl Ministry
invites you to come join us on the last Friday of each month at 10 am in the church office, as we work on hats for the seafarers and scarves and hats to send on the Kentucky Christmas Mission Trip in December. You don’t have to come to the church to help with this project. Just start knitting and crocheting scarves and hats. This is an ongoing project due by November 12.
· Saturday, November 3 - Turn your clocks back 1 hour before going to bed. See page 10 for details.
· Monday, November 5 - “Baptist Women’s World Day of Prayer” at NABC, sponsored by the SBA. See page 10 for details.
· Sunday, November 11 “Veterans Day” Patriotic Service - Col. David West, Ret. Army Chaplain.
· Sunday, November 11 - Deaf Ministry worship service in the fellowship hall at 10:30 am.
· Thursday, November 15 at Anderson University - “The Forgotten Carols.” Watch for details.
· Sunday, November 18 - “Thanksgiving Lunch” after morning service. No evening service. Watch for details.
· Wednesday, November 21st services will be on Tuesday night November 20th at regularly scheduled times.
· Friday, November 30 at 10 am in the church office - God’s Gifted Hands Prayer Shawl Ministry. See below for our Kentucky Christmas Mission Trip Project.
Our Mission Project for October is the collection of non perishable food for “We’re Here For You”, a community wide food give away from the parking lot of the SBA on Nov. 10. This project is an annual state mission event that gives food items to families and individuals in need. Please bring canned foods, dried beans, rice, and cereal. We'd like for each Sunday School class to promote this activity so we can provide a large amount of food for this project.
Also, we will still take hats, gloves, and scarves to be used for Kentucky missions. Please place them in the box/ display in the hallway near the Health/WMU room. Thank you for supporting our mission projects.